Cost: $ 60 per person
Meeting point: Your hotel or agreed meeting point
Explore different parts of the Nairobi City Centre in the company of a local, visiting the most important monuments in the city. The tour will begin in the Central Business District, where you will see the Kenya National Archives, the KenCom bus station and the Hilton Hotel. Proceed to the Kenyatta International Convention Center (KICC), where most international fairs and conventions take place. You will also get a chance to see the parliament and other government offices.
Proceed to the National Museum where the early man tribal regalia are displayed, along with the flora and fauna of Kenya. Visit the Snake Park afterwards. On your way back, visit the colorful city market where a wide variety of African curios, tropical fruits and flowers among other things are on sale.
• A local guide.
• Water (500 ml).
• Snacks on the tour.
• Tickets to museums or attractions that require an entry fee.
• Pay a minimum of 50% of the tour price to secure your tour.
• The rest will be paid before the tour begins.
• Cancellation and get a full refund up to 48 hours to tour date.
• Your travel insurance
• Refund on cancellation made less than 48 hours to tour date.