- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Explore the different neighbourhoods of downtown Nairobi. In the company of a local, visit the most important monuments and the centre of the city.
Explore the different neighbourhoods of Nairobi in the company of a local. The tour will begin in the Central Business District, where you can see the Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC), where all international fairs and conventions take place, the Kenya National Archives, the parliament, among other places of interest in Nairobi’s CBD.
The tour will proceed to Uhuru Gardens Park, Lang’ata, a favorite place for many tourists and locals to picnic and spend the day. You will have the opportunity to see the tomb of the first president of the country and know the history of this great city. Remember to bring comfortable shoes to enjoy the best of this walk, all in the company of a local guide to not miss anything.
- A local guide.
- Water (500 ml).
- Snacks on the tour.
- Tickets to museums or attractions that require an entry fee.
- Pay a minimum of 50% of the tour price to secure your tour.
- The rest will be paid before the tour begins.
- Cancellation and get a full refund up to 48 hours to tour date.
- Your travel insurance
- Refund on cancellation made less than 48 hours to tour date.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found