PLEASE NOTE: The tours end at the original point of departure, unless otherwise agreed. To…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- The tours end at the original point of departure, unless otherwise agreed.
- To make your reservation, a booking fee of 50% of the total tour price is required.
- The rest is paid on the tour day, before the tour begins.
- Cancellation and total refund is up to 48 hours before the tour date.
- For cancellations made later, no refund of the reservation fee (50% of the tour price).
- The tour time is estimated. Factors such as traffic and hotel distance may alter the duration.
Pick up point: Hotel or agreed meeting point
This tour combines a visit to the Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Center , Karen Blixen Museum and Bomas of Kenya. Nairobi National Park Nairobi is home to dozens of incredible sites and this full-day tour showcases some of the best of this East African city. Leave your hotel in the morning and spend a few hours at the park. Enjoy a game drive into the stunning landscapes of Nairobi National Park, where you’ll have the chance to see some of the nation’s most iconic animals in the wild. Later on, visit the David Sheldrick Elephant orphanage, where young orphaned elephants are brought after being rescued and fed till they are mature enough to be released to the wild.
Take some time off for lunch at a local restaurant, followed by a visit to the Giraffe Center, where you will have a chance to learn about the endangered Rothschild giraffe and see how conservation efforts are being made to protect this graceful animal. Feel free to feed the giraffes.
This will be followed by a visit to the Karen Blixen museum, the house in the movie Out of Africa and the Kazuri beads enroute. Finally, visit Bomas of Kenya which is usually referred to as a tourist village, for a tribal tour. This place displays traditional villages belonging to several Kenyan tribes. Enjoy local traditional dances and acrobats and one has a chance to join in the celebration of local culture. Drop off at the hotel or departure point.
- Entry fees
- A professional driver guide
- Drinking water (500ml)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found